Miscellaneous Permits

The City Clerk's office also issues the following miscellaneous permits:

Alcoholic Outdoor Consumption Permits
Free to file
Contact Clerk's Office
Transient Merchants Permit
$100.00 per day
Scrap Processing Permit
$75.00 per year
Junk License
$25.00 per year
Peddler's Permit
$125.00 per year
Going out of Business Permit
$50.00 per year
Theater License
$300.00 per year per screen
Auctioneer's License

$50.00 per year

City of Elmira Employees Only, Outlook Web Access
Make the City of Elmira my homepage
2019 The City of Elmira. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by inCommand Technologies, Inc.