Furniture and Appliance Pickup
If you have furniture or appliances for disposal, Public Works will pick your items up and dispose of them. Furniture and Appliance pickup is every Friday morning.
- Register with the City Clerk’s Office.
- Register and pay by Wednesday by 3pm for a Friday pick-up
- There is a $35 fee per item – proof of residency is required
- The fee and proof of residency must be provided to the City Clerk before the items may be picked up.
- There are no refunds if the item or items are removed by a party other than the City.
ITEMS THAT MAY BE PICKED UP
Washers, Dryers, Water Heaters, Sofas, Chairs, Trash Compactors, Microwaves, Picnic Tables, Dishwashers, Stoves and Cooktops, Entertainment Stands, Scrap Metal.
ITEMS THAT MAY NOT BE PICKED UP
Freezers, Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Lawn Mowers, Mattresses and Box Springs. Anything that contains Freon or other toxic chemicals. Contact a commercial hauler for proper disposal of these items.